The honest truth is that there are a lot of places that you could visit with your family when you are looking for a second home during your vacation season. With all of those options, finding the right one could be easier said than done. Until you learn about Sa Rapita, on Mallorca Island, that is. When you see all of the potential that this can offer you as a beautiful home away from home, you’ll see just how right for you it will be.Reasons why Sa Rapita is the right fit for you and your family:
Sa Rapita is a gorgeous and popular attraction whenever people come to visit Mallorca. A small and quaint spot that is right along the water, it’s a safe and beautiful spot for adults and kids to enjoy fully.
• It’s home to a beautiful beach: Just a short distance from Sa Rapita itself is Es Trenc. This is long thought to be the best beach in all of Mallorca Island and it is a popular spot. Safe for children to play in, this beach is a great example of bright turquoise waters and plenty of white sand to lounge on in the sun.
• A trip to the Cabrera nature reserve: Another popular spot that you can tour by boat is the Cabrera nature reserve. Perfect for those that enjoy looking tropical birds and other marine life, this will be a great excursion that is going to introduce you to sights you’ve never seen anywhere else you’ve considered.
• Classic scenery: The quintessential streets of Sa Rapita are a photographer’s dream. With plenty of cobblestone and beautiful Mallorquin architecture, there are no shortage of photos waiting to be created around every corner.
• Delicious mediterranean meals: Mediterranean meals for all kinds of tastebuds are all over Sa Rapita as well. For those that are foodies or who simply want to “do as the Romans do”, a selection of restaurants and cafes is waiting for you to come in and taste them all!
• Nice chalets and villas: Just because you are enjoying your time in Sa Rapita doesn’t mean that you should live in a hotel! With all of the perks that come from enjoying this safe and picturesque scene that is Sa Rapita, comes plenty of opportunity for finding a chalet in Mallorca. We can offer a plenty of options that could each transform themselves into being a (second) home for your family, you can live in total comfort while still enjoying the Sa Rapita. Browse properties via the link
This is also a great way to really become a “local” in Sa Rapita, even if you only spend so many weeks out of the year there. There is no better way to get a feel for the atmosphere of Sa Rapita, after all, than by living within it in a chalet or summer home of your choosing!
So, even amongst all of the options for a beautiful vacation spot, Sa Rapita in Mallorca is going to be a beautiful leader for all of the reasons that matter most to you in your search for a home away from home.